What ARE (is) a South African?
Don't you want to know how it must feel to be truly South African? Hearing the epic stories directly from the source, sharing our local food and drink with us around a fire, experiencing the iconic sites and things we love just like we do?
- Pick up & drop offs.
- Expect hidden sites only to be known by locals.
- In depth and honest conversations with people we meet along the way.
- Sharing drinks and traditional food with our people in their turf, on their terms.
- "Back stage pass" to a small home grown wine farm, another's kitchen, as well as iconic sites.
- Guided transport to all sites.
- Local treats & drinks, lunch & wine tasting.
- A historical journey from our ancient heritage to where we are now. Done factually correct, raw and inspiring.
Come feel & taste what we really are about!
“Epic, controversial & beautiful”
Departs: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 08h30 - 17h30.
R 975 per person